At Track It Forward, we love giving people options! Some organizations have complex workflows that require advanced features, but other organizations are super simple and don’t care about all the bells and whistles! For this reason, Track It Forward offers three paid plans for organizations: Basic, Premium, and Advanced. But which plan is right for you?
We've compiled the 7 most common questions we use to help customers pick the right plan! For an inclusive list of all plan differences, please view our pricing page.
Basic vs. Premium
Our Basic plan is a great option for organizations that are just getting started with time tracking and don't need many features. Our Premium plan is a great option for organizations with established workflows and specific requirements. If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, the Premium or Advanced Plan would be the best option for your organization!
Do you need the ability to approve hours for volunteers?
- Yes, we need the oversight to approve hours before volunteers receive credit.
- No, we don’t need approval, whatever the volunteers submits is fine.
Do you need multiple managers on your organization’s account?
- Yes, I need to delegate the workload so others can manage the site/approve hours/run reports.
- No, it’s just me!
Do you need custom fields on your volunteer profile?
- Yes, I need to add questions with specific options through a dropdown menu/checklist/radio button.
- No, I’m happy with text fields only.
Premium vs. Advanced
Our Premium plan is the most popular option, but some organizations need additional features. Our Advanced plan is geared towards organizations with complex workflows and advanced requirements. If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, the Advanced plan would be the best fit for your organization!
Do you need advanced verification to confirm volunteer hours?
- Yes, we want to see selfies/signatures/GPS to confirm the volunteer hours are accurate.
- No, we don’t need anything that detailed, we just want to be able to approve/reject the times submitted.
Do you need access to our Check In Kiosk?
- Yes, we don’t require advanced RSVP so we keep a daily sign in sheet to see who comes to the organization. We want to make this process digital so we can get rid of all the paper!
- No, we don’t have any use for a daily sign in sheet.
Do you need our conditional logic for the hour log?
- Yes, we have multiple programs with different activities and we don’t want volunteers scrolling through dozens of options every time they log hours.
- No, we’re pretty simple!
Do you need the ability to upload files?
- Yes, we want volunteers to upload photos/waivers/forms when they submit hours.
- No, we don't need them to upload anything!